At Crescent we understand that proper tools and equipment are needed to ensure that the job is done quickly, accurately, efficiently and most importantly, safety for the user and anyone in the area during the process of cleaning.
Our Everyday Vacuum
The Zoom 500 truly is breaking new ground. It’s the first ultra-lightweight vacuum to feature the durability of a metal brush roll and the cost savings advantage of replaceable brush strips. But what’s even more impressive is the Zoom 500 is equipped with a Hall™ sensor belt protection system to ensure you’ll never burn another belt. Add in the two-speed motor, squeegee for bare floor cleaning and HEPA Media vacuum bag and the Zoom 500 is sure to quickly become your vacuum of choice. Powerful 5.5 AMP motor with two speed settings. Large 3.5: diameter fan for powerful air flow.
- Lightweight with ergonomic handle for less fatigue weighing in at 8 lb
- Quick cord clip for simple cord management
- Detachable power cable removal for quick service
- HEPA Media Self-Sealing Bag
- Tools-free brush removal
- Non-marking, tear resistant bumper
- Quiet operation at 68db
- LEED Gold Certified
- CRI Gold Certified
CleanMax ZOOM 500
Using quiet, efficient cordless technology is an answer to one of the biggest challenges a cleaning staff deals with… CORDS! With portability, cordless technology, advanced battery technologies, current cordless equipment is easier to use and longer lasting which makes them more efficient for today’s quick cleanups. Safely and Efficiently.
ROAM Cordless Upright Vacuum
- Battery operation provides up to 50 minutes of run time
- 13” cleaning path
- LED headlight for better sight under objects
- Ultra-light at 11 pounds for easy transport and portability
- Whisper-quiet at less than 70 dB
- Quick charge time at less than 2 hours
- Ergonomic handle design
- HEPA Media Self-Sealing Bag
- Simple on/off switch located on handle
- Can clean up to 3,812.4 sqft of space per hour on a single charge
- LEED and CIMS-GB qualifying unit
- CRI Bronze Certified
ROAM Cordless Backpack Vacuum
- Runs continuously for almost an hour on a single charge.
- Provides a color-coded display indicating the battery status.
- Batteries can be easily changed without taking the unit off of the operator’s back.
- Allows for opportunity charging
- A lightweight, rounded frame and mesh back that creates a layer of flowing air between the wearer and the pack for ultimate cooling.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps covered with wide air mesh, allowing the wearer’s body to breathe.
- Ergonomic and anatomically shaped stable hip fins and waist belt, proven to balance pack weight, setting the wearer free to roam comfortably.
Windsor i-Capsol Mini
Windsor i-Cap Low-Moisture Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning
Low moisture carpet cleaning also known as encapsulation is the perfect interim program to maintain your carpeting’s fresh appearance.
- Ultra low-moisture cleaning
- Dries in 30 minutes or less, with no messy or sticky residue to attract more soil.
- Can be walked on immediately
- Breaks up dirt and grime
- Residual clean effectively repeals new dirt
- LEED Gold Certified
- CRI Certified
Encapsulation fluid is applied via a metered jet to ensure even application. Rotating brushes then agitate the chemical into the fibers. Once the carpeting dries (often in as little as 20 minutes), the encapsulated dirt and grim will be vacuumed up. Essentially, your carpeting can be returned to full use in a fraction of the time a traditional shampooing would need. This means no downtime for your property.
This method of cleaning has the benefit for being able to be walked on instantly without any issue to the carpeting. Encapsulation fluid is not soap and do not leave a film or soap scum like other traditional carpeting cleaning methods.
Ice Robotics - Whiz Co-Autonomous Vacuum System
Currently at Shedd Aquarium
Whiz is a subscription based/cloud based vacuum that when set up can vacuum vast amounts of square footage in less time. One case study shows 10 hours of human vaccuming can be reduced to 1.5 hours for the same area. Vacuuming becomes more consistant reducing human misses and fatigue. Long corridors or large common areas receive the most benefit from Whiz.
Cloud based reports can be generated and shared of completed areas. Whiz communicates progress and issues to the onsite operator through a pager or a soon to be released phone app. Since the equipment is subscription based, any issues with Whiz will be handled directly by ICE Robotics. The Whiz can be serviced immediately or replaced within 48 hours without the need to reprogram the replacement unit.
Whiz is not part of the standard Cresent inventory. As it is a subscription service, costs and implementation strategies need to be agreed upon before implementation.
Advance Liberty SC50 Autonomous Floor Scrubber
The Liberty SC50 is a floor scrubber first and a robot second. It provides up to 6 hours of runtime powered by four AGM 255AH batteries. The SC50 is able to cover 55,000 square feet of coverage on a single charge.
- Multiple cleaning modes: The Liberty SC50 features three distinct cleaning modes.
- CopyCat — Drive a route once and the machine will perfectly replicate both the cleaning path and the cleaning process every time.
- Fill-In — Drive the perimeter of a space and the machine will automatically calculate the best route to clean every inch within that perimeter. Unique to Nilfisk, this cleaning mode delivers up to 99.5% coverage, compared to the 85% typically achieved by a human operator.
- Manual — For ad hoc cleaning, the machine works just like a regular scrubber dryer.
- Safety certifications: The Liberty SC50 is the only autonomous cleaning solution that’s third-party certified to CSA/ANSI C22.2 No. 336-2017, the industry safety standard for robotic floor treatment machines. The machine also bears the cETLus mark, meaning it has been independently certified through OSHA’s Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) Program.
- Agility: Compact and highly maneuverable with a tight turning radius, the Liberty SC50 adjusts in real time to route changes and unexpected obstacles.
- Simplicity: The Liberty SC50 is easy and intuitive to learn and use. Compared to a traditional scrubber dryer, it has only three additional buttons: Play, Record, and Stop.
- Sustainability: Nilfisk’s best-in-class sustainability technologies are available on the Liberty SC50
- SmartFlow — Automatically adjusts water and detergent flow according to the speed of the machine
- EcoFlex — Adjusts water and detergent flow according to the demands of the job and enables low-chemical and water-only cleaning
- REV — Uses Nilfisk’s patented random orbital technology to clean more efficiently using less solution
- Integrated UVGI module: The Liberty’s optional integrated UVGI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation) module helps facilities meet the highest hygiene standards. The module, which sits directly behind the scrubber, aims UV-C light at floors at a dosage level that targets pathogens including coronaviruses. The combination of scrubbing and UV-C technologies enables the machine to clean and disinfect in one pass.